跨文化宣教神學院M2M Cross Culture Mission Seminary(簡稱MCCMS)於2018年正式成立了。長年在10/40之窗未得之民地區，服事被遺忘民族的創辦人江冠明牧師，在宣教的第一線裡，有感於要收的莊稼多，做工的人少，需要傳承的迫切性。因此，在多年的禱告及眾聖徒的期待下，與眾牧者的鼓勵並弟兄姐妹的期待下，成立了跨文化宣教神學院。期待能成為華人教會的夥伴，共同栽培跨文化宣教士，使萬民作主的門徒。
M2M Cross Culture Mission Seminary (MCCMS)
M2M Cross Culture Mission Seminary (MCCMS) has been established since 2018. The funder, Rev. John Chiang, has served in the region within the 10/40 window, ministering to the people groups that are forgotten by the world for a long time. Serving in the first-line, Rev. John Chiang saw the urgent needs to pass down the great commission because the workers are few. Through many years of prayer, expectation from brothers and sisters in Christ, and the encouragement from pastors, M2M Cross Culture Mission Seminary was finally established. We wish MCCMS could be a partner for Asian churches and together cultivate cross-culture missionaries to make all nations the disciples of Jesus Christ.
主要以M2M的宣教策略（少數民族向少數民族的宣教Minority to Minority，或穆斯林向穆斯林的宣教Muslim to Muslim )，運用類文化宣教策略，讓他們能夠成為本族、跨族甚至跨國的宣教士。落實類文化宣教。
We adopt mainly M2M evangelical strategy, which is Minority to Minority or Muslim to Muslim. M2M is a similar culture evangelical strategy to make people the missionaries of their own people groups, or cross-tribes, or even cross-countries.
Through Rev. John Chiang’s long-time first-line missionary experiences, MCCMS can help those who want to dedicate their lives in evangelical ministries, with clear direction and practical strategy, to cross over the limitation of culture boundaries and preach the salvation of Jesus Christ.
Our goal is to train 300 cross-cultural missionaries in Taiwan. In order to reach the goal, we train 30 cross-cultural missionaries per year. Within 10 years, we expect to have 300 missionaries to become the soldiers in Taiwan’s mission history, like the time of Gideon. MCCMS wants to partner with churches in Taiwan to complete the entrusted mission from God, and to be the platform for churches and organizations to train cross-cultural missionaries. We expect that MCCMS can be a blessing to churches and a seminary which raises a legacy of cross-cultural missionaries.
A. Our Seminary provides,
1. Missionary teachers who are in the front-line
2. Practical, flexible, and effective training
3. Training for those in the workplace
4. Various learning options (Partial, Elective, Full-time)
5. Opportunity to serve in churches, organizations or mission fields after graduation
B. From our lessons, you can
1. be prepared to be a vessel of God
2. learn various practical operations and skills
3. learn from the front-line missionaries
4. be trained in four areas: The Bible, Holy Spirit, Sanctification and Ministry
5. have abundant practical training
C. Our teachers
1. They are experienced cross-culture front-line missionaries from both Taiwan and abroad
2. They pass down their successful models through their passion for evangelism
3. They pass down their practical experience in the front-lines
4. They guide the students how to put the great commission into practice in alien cultures
5. They give disciple-making oriented trainings